As parents, we often worry if our teen will be ready for the “real world.” Think back to when you were a teen. Did you feel ready? Chances are, probably not. I think we can all agree that our teens have even more pressure and obstacles than we had. We thought they were lacking social interactions even before the pandemic and now it has been taken to a new level that has caused a lot more doubt, stress, and anxiety for them…and for you!
Lack Communication skills
Are stressed and/or have anxiety
Don’t know how to take initiative
Don’t know how to make decisions
Don’t know how to plan
Don’t know how to manage their time productively
Have conflict with others
Have peer pressure
May not be excelling in school and/or sports
Frankly, teens are just afraid to move forward!
I believe that teens hold the keys to a greater future and can make a big impact on the world. I’m Coach Aimee. I have a deep passion for teaching teens how to navigate the road of life. As teens get empowered through my workshops and coaching, they learn how to work through the roadblocks that hold them back. I have coached many adults and most have held onto emotional baggage their entire lives. Many of the thoughts that created their burdens were formed at an early age and they never learned how to deal with them to prepare for the challenges of adulthood. Our minds have an amazing way of trying to trick us into thinking negative thoughts about ourselves. Even small things learned as a young person can hinder us in adulthood. My adult clients came to me not knowing how to overcome the roadblocks that were holding them back from living their happiest and most fulfilled lives. They never learned the techniques to get “unstuck” so they could move forward and reduce unnecessary stress. My heart kept telling me that if I could coach people at an earlier age, I could show them an easier, less stressful road through adulthood. So, I followed my heart.
I developed the virtual Teen Power Path Series to not only teach teens usable skills in the real world, but help them dig deep into their current thoughts, feelings, and actions that aren’t serving them. Teens are empowered to create more productive thoughts, which leads them to feeling better and taking action. I share tools with them that they can use for the rest of their lives that will help them to overcome obstacles and look at life with a positive mindset.
My virtual Teen Power Path Series helps teens learn how to navigate the roadblocks in life. I energize them to see their own value and think productive thoughts that will lead them on a conscious journey with purpose, direction, and new choices. These are the workshops that we wish we all had growing up! Your teen will probably give you the eye roll when you mention the workshops to them, but trust me…they will learn so much (and just like most things, they will be secretly thankful for the knowledge they gain)!
- I believe you can’t tackle something if you don’t even realize it exists!
- I show teens how to become more aware of their thoughts, feelings, and actions so they can learn to recognize what’s holding them back.
- Your teen will have some lightbulb and “aha” moments.
- Teens will also experience and learn self-awareness, plus awareness on how their actions affect others.
- I give students the tools to make new, confident, and more productive choices.
- The teens will learn new techniques they can use to overcome obstacles and find solutions in every area of their life. Don’t be surprised if they show you what they’ve learned. This is a very exciting part of the process because they finally have answers and ways to move forward, which is very empowering. They often experience relief because they aren’t feeling stuck anymore.
- Teens will learn how to shift their mindset, gain confidence, be in control and learn new options of how they can choose to show up in life.
- Through the Power Path Series, I ask teens thought-provoking questions to get them to “really” think about who they are, what they think, how they feel, and what new choices are available for them.
- Coaching supports them in breaking through what holds them back from showing the world how awesome they are!
- Teens start seeing see new options for themselves.
- Teens start gaining more confidence and see that they are not alone in the world.
- Being part of a group allows them to learn vulnerability which is often seen as a weakness, but let me tell you, it’s a huge strength.
- Teens are likely to bond with their program peers because they will go through such a unique and powerful experience together.
First and foremost, a coach is your partner.
A coach will help support and guide you to be the best YOU! Together, we break down the things that stand in your way so you can move forward in all areas of your life. We work in a non-judgmental and open environment.
This may come as a surprise, but coaches don’t give advice.
What? No advice? That’s right! You have all the answers inside of you! My job as a coach is to assist you in discovering them. It is so empowering to come up with your own answers that fit for YOU! We uncover the problem and then work on the solution. I teach you techniques and tools that you can use for the rest of your life, in all situations.
Coaching is all about YOU and what YOU want!
Coaching is a very powerful process that creates significant results in all areas of your life. Clients overcome obstacles like never before. I offer a complimentary discovery call to see if individual coaching fits your needs. For your convenience, all sessions are done over the phone.